You would be part of a team focusing on Satellite Applications and Telecommunications.
- Assessment of new concepts and techniques to be applied to next generation satellite communication systems for both space and ground segment
- Preparation of Market Analysis and studies identifying end user needs in future satcoms systems.
- Analysis, definition, initiation and management of industrial activities associated to new projects in the telecommunication satellite system domain
- Definition of all the elements end-to-end associated to the mission/system architecture of new telecommunication satellite projects/systems.
- Assessment and analysis of the best concepts and technical solutions to meet the defined mission and system requirements.
- Assessment of the potential and benefits at system level of new techniques/technologies.
- Perform trade-offs between different concepts/technologies to optimize the end-to-end system
- Preparation of technical proposals in support of new satcom systems.
- Design Authority and technical lead in the architectural definition of the end of end satcoms system including both space and ground segment.
- Lead system tradeoffs and studies to evaluate new concepts and technologies across satcoms systems.
Skills & Experience
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Physics or Engineering;
- Experience working for a major satellite manufacturer
- Several years of industrial experience in satellite telecommunications including end to end design and system trade-offs.
- Demonstrable understanding of Satcom market, new technologies and services.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.