Radio Navigation Engineer
You will be part of the Radio Navigation System Implementation & Verification Section.
- Support to Navigation Projects (e.g. EGNOS and GALILEO) for signal design for current and future evolution of the systems;
- Participation in studies supporting current and future radio navigation system definition and/or analysis (EGNOS/GALILEO evolutions and GPS modernisation) regarding system, signals-in-space design and ground processing;
- Design, definition and follow up of industrial contract related to the procurement of GNSS receiver for infrastructure or user applications;
- Design, definition and follow up of R&D contract related to the procurement of GNSS future ground/space infrastructure receiver and user technology;
- Support implementation, maintenance and operation of complex Radio Navigation simulation and test facilities for testing receivers and applications;
- Support design and testing of Radio Navigation equipment;
- Support End to End GALILEO/EGNOS System Integration, Validation and Qualification activities in particular in the area of receiver and user equipment testing.
Skills and experience
- Masters Degree in Telecom Engineering , Electrical Engineering, Physics or Aerospace Engineering;
- Strong knowledge in the design of satellite navigation systems, ranging and positioning techniques, RF, signal processing techniques, and digital navigation receivers;
- Several years of experience on GNSS systems and equipment and a good knowledge of Radio Navigation simulation and testing systems;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.