You will primarily contribute to AOCS sensor and actuator development in the frame of R/D contracts and laboratory work, as well as to support sensor and actuator procurement in ESA satellite programmes.
- Technical monitoring and control of AOCS sensor and actuator development,
- Participate to reviews,
- Identify deficiencies and implement solutions,
- Develop test equipment and be involved in laboratory test activities,
- provide technical support to ESA projects in monitoring the design, development and verification of AOCS for Earth Observation, Scientific, Telecom or Navigation projects.
Skills and Experience:
- University degree in engineering
- At least 5 years work experience in relevant fields of AOCS sensor and actuator design (electronics, software, general unit design and sensor principles) and their use in the AOCS subsystem
- Technical and management skills to support the development of attitude sensors and actuators in the frame of R/D contracts and support to projects, as well as practical hands-on skills to support the laboratory work
- Exposure to relevant ECSS quality standards would be beneficial
- The candidate shall be able to operate in a team environment, shall be enthusiastic and shall have good interpersonal, reporting and communication skills
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA Member State language is an asset