Our customer is a large institutional organisation. You will be working onsite as part of the Quality Assurance and Management Section.
- Back-up/deputy of science mission PA Manager;
- Establishing the PA & Safety requirements baseline for all elements of the project, in compliance with the customer's general Product Assurance and Safety policy. Produce and implement plans, define inputs, outputs, participants, responsibilities, interfaces, coordinate efforts of participants, and produce resulting consolidated inputs;
- PA support to surveillance of: Payload integration, System tests, Launch campaign, AIT activities, NRBs;
- Preparation activities for FAR;
- Representing the customer in the Boards established within the project for the disposition of Non-conformances / Failure Reviews, Test Reviews, etc. Produce reports of participation to boards, indicating the contribution made to these boards (e.g. review of agendas, participants, minutes of meeting, action follow up, close-out);
- Defining the formal acceptance requirements and conducting the Acceptance Reviews of all contractual deliverable items. Produce and implement plans for the preparation of the formal acceptance requirements, defining steps, inputs, outputs, participants, responsibilities, interfaces, and coordinating efforts of participants to produce resulting consolidated inputs to project documents;
- The launch campaign;
- Reporting project PA status (deviations from plan / schedule of all of above).
Skills and experience:
- University Degree in Engineering or Technical Sciences;
- Several years of experience in Product Assurance and Quality Assurance in the aerospace domain;
- Knowledge of Configuration Management or the implementation of Product Assurance within a quality system certified to ISO 9001 would be an asset;
- Good interpersonal, organisation and communication skills, with the ability to work in a diverse team environment;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.