Our customer ideals with long term projects and programmes. Your role is to keep tight control over the planning and finances. It also means contacts with a variety of suppliers.
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects/ programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costs;
- Support the preparation of long-term, medium term and in-year resource plans;
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of the plans in line with resource targets, performing forecasting;
- Reviewing / checking of ESA internal expenditures;
- Checking commitments for consistency with budgets and ESA’s procedures;
- Support to the preparation and follow-up of the Agency’s tender actions and proposal evaluations;
- Support the maintenance of the industrial return database;
- Support to the preparation of the financial contract commitment and the data entry of the milestone payment plans in the Agency’s system(s);
- Creating related objects in ESA-p, maintaining corresponding information in local applications;
- Monitoring and controlling of timely implementation of actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including monitoring of financial commitments, payment milestones and invoicing;
- Support industrial invoicing process and payment verification and control.
Skills & Experience
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources in aerospace industry;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel;
- Experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications (e.g. ESA-p) would be an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.