- Reference NL-HP-5204
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 22 December 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Directorate of Technology, Engineering and Quality at ESTEC in Noordwijk, The Netherlands, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support on mission analysis and TT&C related issues;
- Participation on the concurrent Design facility work;
- Studies and analyses of techniques and technologies for telecommunications systems;
- Technical support for the development of TT&C equipment and subsystems;
- Simulation and testing in laboratory of TT&C systems and equipment;
- Generation of technical requirements and statements of work for TT&C related activities;
- Technical support for standardization activity in the frame of European ECSS and CCSDS.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in Communication or Electrical Engineering with good experience in communication systems;
- Design of telecommunication systems and equipment with good understanding of modulation and demodulation techniques;
- Good capability using simulation tools;
- Some know-how in satellite TT&C systems and equipment for near earth and/or deep space applications;
- Good understanding of the technologies used in radio equipment (VLSI, ASIC, MMIC, etc.) including knowledge of ASICs development tools (VHDL);
- Some know-how in encryption and secure communications;
- Some knowledge of satellite telecommunication systems based on optical technology;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5204.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruting for ESA