- Reference DED-HP-4070
- Location Darmstadt, Germany
- Closing date 22 May 2019
Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
We are currently looking for a System Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- System Requirements Definition process and/or maintaining requirements baselines;
- Creation of System Engineering models of Ground Systems using an MBSE approach;
- Technical analysis of system architecture and specification evolutions or major upgrades of the operational ground systems;
- IV&V testing of new systems and major evolutions of the ground systems;
- Contribute to projects and associated reviews;
- Engineering Tasks providing System Engineering expertise to CRB’s and ARB’s;
- Analysis, investigations and resolution of system and ground segment level anomalies.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline;
- Experience in the field of Systems Engineering and architectural design for Earth Observation data processing and/or mission control ground segment systems;
- Capability to prepare system requirements and design documents, and to perform system-level analyses for complex satellite-based systems;
- System modelling tools and techniques, e.g. using SysML, Enterprise Architect;
- Requirements management e.g. using DOORS;
- Writing technical requirements (preferably to ECSS standards);
- Interface management and definition;
- IV&V of EO data processing or mission control ground systems;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Darmstadt. We welcome applicants who are available from July 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Ms Chiara Grossardi clicking on the button “Apply for this job” ASAP quoting job DED-HP-4070.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.