System and Concurrent Design Facility Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-5202
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 11 December 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Directorate of Technology, Engineering and Quality, in Noordwijk, The Netherlands, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to satellite/flight readiness reviews (CDR, AR, FRR, LRR);
- Space Segment leading role for operations/system working groups;
- Space Segment responsibility for Customer Furnished Items and Interface Requirement Document with the satellite manufacturer IRD support to Non-conformance Review Board (NRB);
- leading role in System Compatibility Test Campaign (preparation, execution, NRB) including satellite manufacturer interface, contributing to test plans and coordinating with industry and all the stakeholders;
- responsibility for operations training;
- support to Launch campaigns preparation and execution, and early orbit phase.
The candidate will contribute to the improvement of standardization and lessons learned sharing via ESA internal processes.
Duties may also include supporting other activities requiring systems engineering skills.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master degree or equivalent qualification in engineering or physics;
- professional experience in satellite systems engineering and, in several satellite, subsystems;
- professional experience in the domain of spacecraft operations is considered high desirable;
- familiarity with the Galileo Mission and environment;
- experience with Galileo in orbit activities and specific operations environment is considered an asset;
- ability to work as a member of a team;
- good communication skills;
- ability to build strong relationships with all interfaces (internal and externals) as well as ability to plan and organize efficiently;
- ability to be results oriented and think outside the box;
- Knowledge of Space Engineering Standards;
- Candidates must be eligible for security clearance from their national security administration;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located at ESTEC in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5202.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!