Sustainability Officer - Maternity Cover
- Reference FR-HP-5196
- Location Paris, France
- Closing date 23 December 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Sustainability Officer to support our customer in France.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the biennial Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report, implementing the existing Framework Policy on corporate social responsibilities or assessing performance indicators linked to the relevant implementation plan;
- Supporting the sustainable development management (CSR approach):
- Stakeholders' dialogue
- Management of the CSR committee
- Definition of stakes, challenges and objectives
- CSR action plan
- Prepare a complete report of the outcome of the stakeholder consultation process;
- Contribute to the updating of the Framework Policy on Corporate Social Responsibility on the basis of the outcome of the stakeholder consultation process;
- Contribute to the biennial report on Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability on both form and content;
- Participate in punctual projects whether inside or outside ESA (preparatory work for round-tables, presentations, means of awareness and sensitisation to Corporate Social Responsibilities;
- Animate networks of internal referents end experts at ESA;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in aerospace domain or equivalent;
- 2-4 years of experience in the space industry;
- Ability to work in a team in a multinational environment;
- Keeping abreast of market trends and ensure the maximum respect of generally accepted ethical rules of confidentiality, loyalty and impartiality, with a view of maintaining an objective and fruitful relationship with customers and suppliers;
- Knowledge of Windows PCs, MS Office tools and Lotus Notes;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of French or another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Paris, France.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-HP-5196.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruting for ESA