- Reference DE-HP-5049
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 16 June 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Ariane team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the preparation (ITT/RFQs), the negotiation process and management of supplier contracts as regards to contractual clauses, financial performances, changes, claim management;
- Ensure sourcing and delivery of items / activities (end-to-end) to be procured, being accountable for your supplier(s);
- OQOTOC performance, compliant with Programme(s) requirements;
- Manage supplier relationship as head of project for the suppliers you are in charge of;
- Contribute to the success of the overall programme(s);
- Be the interface with the Suppliers for all matters (Technical, economics, schedule, contractual & help).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor´s Degree in Project Management or similar field;
- At least 2 years of experience in related jobs;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility;
- High level of assertiveness;
- Experience in Supplier Management (at least 2 years);
- Experience in Operational and Strategic Procurement (at least 2 years);
- Experience (at least 2 years) with Quality Management;
- Knowledge of MS-Office & SAP;
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5049.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.