Senior Electronics Manufacturing Engineer
- Reference DE-HP-5107
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 30 September 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, your focus will be in the field of quality and design assurance for electronic assemblies and/or PCBs, where typical tasks will be as follows:
- Consulting and evaluation of material selection of design and manufacturing documents or concepts in aerospace;
- Support and development of qualifications;
- Execution and evaluation of material analyses Assessment of material and process aspects regarding their application in the space environment;
- Review and assessment of manufacturing, Inspection and test methods and procedures;
- Technical support in frame material and process selection, in case of non-conformances or proposal evaluation;
- Preparation of project-specific material and process specifications and corresponding qualification documentation;
- Design reviews regarding materials and processes for developments in aerospace (e.g., Electronic Assembly reviews and Material and Process Control Boards).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- PhD or Master´s degree in Materials Science, Electrical engineering, Optical Engineering, Production Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or a comparable qualification;
- Deep knowledge of electronic assembly technologies and/or PCB technologies in high reliability applications, preferably in space environment;
- Ideally several years’ experience in the area of Materials and Processes, Electronics manufacturing, Quality Assurance, or Product Assurance in the space industry;
- Interdisciplinary mindset, independent and forward-looking way of working;
- Flexibility, a high sense of responsibility, as well as the ability to work in an international team;
- Confident personality and good negotiation skills;
- Willingness to travel on business;
- Structured, goal-oriented and self-dependent work;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory; knowledge of French language is an advantage.
Additionally to the above, the following skills are considered an asset:
- Experience in aerospace, especially in MMPP (materials, mechanical parts & processes) related activities;
- Knowledge of the applicable ECSS-ST-Q-70 standards;
- Experience with optical instruments.
This job is located in Bremen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Medina Djakova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5107.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!