Secretary / Administrative Assistant
- Reference NL-HP-5050
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 11 April 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Future Missions and Instruments Division (EOP-FM), you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing missions and liasing with Travel Office for Business travel arrangements;
- Typing of correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, scanning of documents;
- Sorting incoming mail, handling telephone calls/messages, set up videoconferences;
- Setting up meetings, including preparation and distribution of meeting invitations, booking of meeting rooms, registration of visitors and escrot them from ESTEC Security Gate to meeting room location;
- Support the administration and update of the SharePoint of the EOP-FM Division;
- Miscellaneous logistics support for the EOP-FM Division.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Minimum Secondary Education;
- Experience in administrative and secretarial support;
- High degree of flexibility and self-motivation to work in a fast-paced environment with good organizational skills, strategic planning, discipline and independence;
- Responsible, discrete, dependable, reliable;
- Highly proficient in Office365 (inc. Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, Onedrive) and other personal computer software;
- Good intrapersonal and communication skills. Ability to work quickly and cope with deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships within the EOP-FM Division, with other ESA colleagues and with external stakeholders.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5050.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
- +31 71 341 7501