- Reference NL-HP-24010
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 29 February 2024
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
The work package covers provision of secretarial and administrative support to ESA organisational entities (Divisions, Services, Offices) and Projects (called Unit herein). It includes the following tasks:
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training;
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests;
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation;
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit;
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel;
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary;
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit;
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail;
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents;
- Organization of agenda and of meetings;
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users;
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taken minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit;
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- In addition to the above that correspond to standard activities in support to an organisational unit, the work package may also cover the following tasks:
- Support to the Project Review Process;
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material.
- ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g. daily) of site schedule, updating and distribution of the site telephone list;
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading;
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage;
- For site specific functions fluent knowledge of the local national language is also required;
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing;
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Trykova licking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-24010.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!