Satellite Communication Systems Engineer
- Reference UK-HP-4963
- Location Harwell, UK
- Closing date 28 February 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Work in the team of innovation in the connectivity area with technical expertise across 5G, satellite communications, future networks, IoT and terminals;
- Solutions oriented and helping bring such innovations closer to market;
- Work on exciting national and international collaborative projects involving diverse stakeholders (ex. Research, commercial operators etc.);
- Involved in technical delivery on projects, technical consultancy to businesses.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- MSc in Satellite Communications, Telecommunications systems or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 5+ years in the satellite communication domain;
- Hands-on experience deploying and using satellite communication terminals and solutions on various platforms;
- Knowledge of spacecraft subsystems especially communication payloads;
- Experience and practical knowledge in developing solutions that embrace terrestrial and satellite communications;
- Knowledge of security concepts;
- Minimum of 5yr+ experience working on externally funded collaborative projects with external stakeholders;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Harwell, UK.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job UK-HP-4963.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
- +31 71 341 7501