- Reference DE-HP-4562
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 31 March 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a motivated Recruiter to help us continue our excellent growth.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Working as part of an international team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Seeking out the best applicants from around the globe;
- Providing an outstanding recruiting experience for all candidates from application through to onboarding;
- Sourcing of candidates using social media and professional networking sites;
- Qualifying vacancies with Business Developers;
- Pre-screening candidates to produce shortlists;
- Conducting interviews by telephone, face-to-face or via Skype;
- Maintaining our extensive candidate database;
- Negotiating contractual conditions;
- Looking for new ways to attract applicants;
- Attending space conferences, seminars and workshops as required.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- A degree or vocational training in a relevant field;
- 1-2 years of experience in talent acquisition/recruiting/sourcing;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Team player mindset;
- Good eRecruiting skills;
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, familiarity with MS SharePoint is beneficial;
- Familiarity with the space business or engineering is advantageous.
This job is 40 hours per week and will be located in Bremen, Germany.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English) to Leandros Foteinias by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference DE-HP-4562.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
- Recruitment Manager
- + 31 71 341 7513