- Reference DE-HP-5093
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 16 June 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the RAM (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Performing all required project RAMS tasks at system level, subsystem level or equipment level;
- Interfacing with satellite equipment suppliers: Definition of RAMS requirements in contribution to specifications at equipment level. Following the relevant design development to check the compliance to the defined requirements;
- Reliability, availability, and maintainability analyses;
- FMECA, HSIA, fault tree analyses, Hazard analyses for satellites, equipment/instruments as well as for ground support equipment;
- Co-engineering with FDIR architects (failure detection, isolation, and recovery);
- Support the monitoring and control of equipment or subsystems subcontractors for RAMS aspects;
- Participate in the transnational harmonization of safety and RAM software tools, methods and processes;
- Participate in proposal activities;
- Manage the allocated activities, deliveries, and budgets in accordance with project and department requirements.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters’s degree in engineering, or electrical, aeronautics or mechanical engineering;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in electrical engineering/design;
- Knowledge of Safety & RAM engineering processes, methods and tools is mandatory;
- Knowledge of satellite architecture and subsystems is required;
- Able to work and coordinate in a transnational Safety & RAM organization;
- Pro-active, flexible personality and open-minded spirit;
- Effective at working in a multi-disciplinary team;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Experienced in MS-Office;
- Good knowledge of DOORS;
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as MIL-HDBK-217F+N2, FIDES, ECSS, dependability, SSP51721 would be a plus;
- Working knowledge of reliability software tools such as Reliability Workbench, Relex, ExperTool is considered an assett;
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Munich.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Vicente Gracia, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5093.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.