Quality Management System Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-5095
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 15 June 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Technology, Engineering and Quality Directorate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Define and document the organization’s processes and update the existing processes;
- Monitor the status of the audit findings and make sure corrective actions are put in place;
- Support the preparation of the QMS Management review;
- Lead the non-conformance review boards in the Facility Management domain: analyse the non-conformances, review the corrective/preventive actions;
- Analyse the complaints in the Facility Management domain and issue complaint reports to the customers;
- Support the user surveys implementation, the analysis and monitor the improvement plans;
- Support risks assessments;
- Provide quality assurance support to projects and services;
- Train the HIF-E Staff to the Quality Management System and maintain the training material;
- Prepare and conduct internal and 2nd party quality audits in the Corporate Directorates area.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master´s degree in engineering;
- Minimum of 5 year experience in the Quality Management System and Quality assurance;
- Experience in Facility Management domain and 2nd party audits in the domain;
- Experience leading quality audits, in particular with regards to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001 standards and other international standards;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities, and comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5095.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA