Quality Assurance Manager
- Reference DE-HP-4832
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 24 June 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we
have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field
of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for
a Quality Assurance Manager to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to assure the Quality of the Technical Directorate Product Managers deliverables (comprising pre-development to qualification);
- Contribute to assure application of Beginning of Task Committee (BTC) / End of Task Committee (ETC) are properly managed;
- Contribute to assure application of Test Readiness Review (TRR) / Post Test Review (PTR) properly managed;
- Contribute to secure development milestones through quality of engineering activities and deliveries;
- Control that definition files are fully implemented in company information systems and available for industrial and procurement teams for production;
- Contribute to assure the Quality of Non-Conformities treatment;
- Contribute to assure that employees’ qualification is well mastered in the Technical Directorate;
- Deploy the continuous improvement by the acquisition of the lessons learned feedback through the Technical Directorate, the definition and implementation of associated corrective actions and the implementation of a preventive approach;
- Manage Quality KPI at Technical Director level such as Non Quality in Development (NQD).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in aeronautics and aerospace or equivalent;
- Experience in manufacturing engineering, project management and quality management;
- Strong collaborative mindset with team membership in an intercultural environment, rigor, capacity to analyse and synthetize, capacity to innovate and promote continuous improvement;
- Creativity and open-mindedness to new ways of working;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German and French is an advantage.
This job is located in Munich. We welcome applicants who are available s soon as possible thereafter.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4832 before 24-Jun-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany