QA Software Engineer
- Reference DE-HP-4907
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 31 October 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a QA Software Engineer to support our customer in Germany
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Software Engineering team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that the company's operational processes (develop, fulfil, support and source) comply with the quality assurance requirements, standards and internal or third-party certification/approvals as defined in the Quality Management System (QMS) and quality plan for hardware/software/services.
- Devise and validate the hardware/software/services' control and inspection plan and ensure its proper implementation (using traditional and new methods, e.g. virtual/augmented reality).
- Monitor the conformity & attestation status. Where deviations occur, you will be involved in the handling of the non- conformance including analysis of the deviations, monitoring of the corrective and preventive actions, as well as contributing to the improvement of the quality standards.
- Collect, analyse, visualize and interpret the relevant process and/or in service performance data using available means (manual and automatic) to identify early process variations and to take effective actions by means of root cause analysis to mitigate and resolve any quality issues by supporting a robust PPS method application.
- Provide the evidence of conformity to processes and requirements to Programme Quality Assurance to ensure the satisfaction of customer requirements. In new product / process / service development you will ensure that operational processes' lessons learnt, and risk analysis are done early, and that relevant preventive quality standards are used in order to mitigate the risks and that a rigorous Development Plan (multi- functional reviews, maturity gates, ...) is followed.
- Implement & operate Prevention Means (such as APQP, DFMEA). In case of software development, you will ensure software and data integrity, verify and validate/certify the software and data in compliance with the appropriate standard for its specific application, e.g., on-board software, ground test software for prototype, small series production, simulation models, decision making support systems. If applicable (within Procurement Quality), you will carry out supplier development and surveillance, supporting the qualification of supplier manufacturing processes and setting applicable requirements to suppliers.
- If authorized, you will support the company's certifications and interfaces with external quality authorities (ISO, IAQG, EASA, etc.,).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- 5+ years of experience in similar positions;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility;
- High level of assertiveness
- Previous experience within the Space industry will be considered an asset
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German or any another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Vicente Gracia, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4907 before 06-Oct-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.