Project Manager for FPGA Firmware Development
- Reference DE-HP-5000
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 25 January 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordination the project team and regular tracking of FPGA firmware On-Time/On-Cost development;
- Management of the FPGA firmware development cycle (design reviews, documentation release, datapack deliveries, customer communication);
- Supporting the project team with the management of Risks & Opportunities;
- Reporting of the project status to the internal management organization;
- Monitoring and reporting of quality related aspects (e.g., compliance with coding Standards, process compliance, etc.) within the project development.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in Electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or business administration;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management;
- Experience in FPGA firmware development is required;
- Experience in working with FPGA tool environment is necessary;
- Experience in coordinating teams in VHDL/Verilog development projects is required;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good Teamplayer;
- Able to work independently;
- Willingness to travel once a quarter to Italy or Toulouse for 1-2 days;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German is an advantage.
This job is located in Munich.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5000.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.