Project Management Support Officer
- Reference NL-HP-5178
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 25 November 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the CNES team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analysis of digitalization needs and formalizing of projects which should help achieve objectives.
- Support to the project owner and support for the drafting of the specifications for each of the projects, drafting of documents and detailed specifications (method to be chosen by the candidates but must be compatible with the CNES project processes):
- The objective is to ensure that industrial firms likely to respond to future consultations can do so with full knowledge of the technical and security context (constraints or opportunities). This is fundamental in order to ensure that future solutions can be integrated quickly and to avoid the additional costs associated with poor specification.
- These technical specifications must also ensure that the tools deployed will meet the expressed requirements in terms of availability, performance, resilience, security and connectivity/interface.
- It may also be necessary to specify some algorithm or integration details more precisely for some requirements. Modelling or formalisation methods derived from industry standards could be used to express these needs in a way that is intelligible to the industrial partners
- Market research and state of the art;
- Analytical report of the solutions considered.
- Support for the Request For Information (RFI) phases with industrial firms in order to identify solutions likely to meet the need in the context of the CSG.
- Pre-analysis of the tools available on the market and their suitability for the need before the actual consultation phases (as appropriate).
- The objective is to be able to base the choices made on pre-studies and developments that have been made upstream, which will make it possible to decide objectively.
- Comparative analyses of architecture and solutions when requested by the CNES.
- Ensuring or organising support for business units during the deployment and start-up phases of the solutions in order to ensure acceptance and optimal use of the tools deployed.
- Support for personnel in charge of operation (objective: autonomy of the businesses operating the solutions functionally).
- Support for business users & administrators throughout the project to facilitate end-user buy-in.
- On activity and process monitoring aspects:
- Monitoring project activities in the area concerned:
- Developing a roadmap/definition of milestones and monitoring project actions.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Organising the monitoring of actions.
- Steering project-related activities for AMOA/AMOE activities.
- Monitoring the CNES project process.
- Taking actions to reduce risks.
- Applying pro-active measures to enable sustained progress on projects.
- In general, the service must ensure the completeness of the project life cycle from design to monitoring of any third-party maintenance-application services.
- Comply with CNES internal processes:
- Compliance with the project cycle and reviews.
- Ensuring budgetary and schedule targets are met and that requirement specifications are met.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Ability to give advice on support to the project owner and Project management support for Digitalization related subjects.
- Ability to take ownership of business issues.
- Ability to identify the links between business functional aspects and technical aspects in order to advise the business units on constraints or opportunities.
- Ability to develop and write summaries.
- Ability to organise and prioritise activities.
- Proficiency in drafting documents.
- Chairing meetings.
- Knowledge of design or modelling models (SADT, UML etc.).
- Digital eco-design.
- Experience in French Guiana ground activities would be a great asset.
- Proficiency in French (B1/B2) and English (B2).
For IT aspects:
- Knowledge of IT infrastructures.
- Expertise in Microsoft and Linux system environments.
- Expertise in virtual/converged/hyper-converged and cloud infrastructures.
- Expertise in software architectures and Full-Stack programming languages.
- Expertise in Active Directory, and in authentication protocols (OAuth, SAML etc.).
- Knowledge in Network infrastructure architecture.
This job is located in the Netherlands.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5178.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!