- Reference NL-HP-4808
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 08 June 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Programme/Project Controller to support our customer in the Netherlands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
The post holder will contribute to the smooth operations of the TEC Directorate and to the efficient management of its resources and technical infrastructure. In particular, the post holder will be assigned to the Programme and Project Control Service and will provide support for the project control activities for the different projects under the responsibility of the Systems Department in TEC. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects / programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costs including preparation of CaC as relevant, manpower including support, etc. including:
- Assisting in the definition and in maintaining related work/procurement plans and related execution and contract actions plans using local tools
- Monitoring of the implementation of the programmes and of activities, as appropriate, and preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required
- Evaluating the results and main achievements of the programme, elaborating related KPIs and preparing periodic overview publications
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of the plans in line with resource targets, performing forecasting, identifying deviations and related recovery actions, producing related reports;
- Support to the preparation and follow-up of the Agency’s tender actions;
- Following-up of the progress of the procurement actions and contracts, and keeping track of status and maintaining the current actual and forecasting in the appropriate ESA tools;
- Monitoring and controlling of timely implementation of actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including monitoring of financial commitments, payment milestones and invoicing;
- Maintaining up to date the related data, performing data analysis, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans/targets and production of associated reports to the responsible management and to the concerned customers when relevant;
- Support the execution of the directorate’s Risk Management process.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s in engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience;
- Technical experience strongly preferred;
- Previous experience as project controller;
- Previous experience/knowledge of the Agency activities would be a distinctive advantage;
- Ability to readily assimilate and coordinate input data and providing timely output;
- Reliability, rigor and initiative in the execution of the assigned tasks;
- Excellent analytical, organisation and reporting skills together with a proactive attitude to solving problems and proficiency with IT tools;
- Previous experience working with SAP would be an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available from as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4808 before 08-Jun-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA