- Reference NL-HP-5206
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 20 December 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the business control and administration team (BCAM) for Electrical and Quality Departments, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Specific responsibility for controlling and reporting all aspects, resolve all issues and implement corrective actions of a Division covering:
- TEC Activities;
- Manpower planning;
- Travel budget planning;
- Take responsibility on reporting progress and end of year budget landing point predictions on a selected Program at Department level
- Contribute to a continuous process of improvement, regularly interfacing with line management, stakeholders and dedicate service providers;
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution, and follow-up of projects/ programmes activities in terms of schedule, related procurement actions, costs including preparation of CaC as relevant, manpower including support, etc. including:
- Assisting in preparing, developing, and maintaining programme level plans;
- Assisting in the definition and in maintaining related work/procurement plans and related execution and contract actions plans using local tools as applicable;
- Monitoring of the implementation of the programmes and of activities, as appropriate, and preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required;
- Evaluating the results and main achievements of the programme, elaborating related KPIs, and preparing periodic overview publications.
- In the field of resources (i.e., financial and manpower) for programme/project(s):
- Assisting in the preparation of long-term, medium term and in-year resource plans;
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of the plans in line with resource targets, performing forecasting, identifying deviations and related recovery actions, producing related reports;
- Checking commitments for consistency with budgets and ESA’s procedures and consumption of commitment ceiling and initiating related budgetary transfers as required.
- To take responsibility on reporting progress and end of year budget landing point predictions on a selected Program at Department Level
- In the field of procurements and execution of contracts:
- Support to the preparation and follow-up of the Agency’s tender actions;
- Support to the proposal evaluations as expert for the price and schedule verification and analysis;
- Support to the preparation of the financial contract commitment and the data entry of the milestone payment plans in the Agency’s system(s);
- Contributing to the elaboration, consolidation of related procurement workplans and detailed implementation plans (e.g., Contract Action Plan baseline) and related commitment consumption, cost, and disbursement profiles;
- Ensuring that above plans are properly inserted in the appropriate management tools;
- Following-up of the progress of the procurement actions and contracts and keeping track of status and maintaining the current actual and forecasting in the appropriate ESA tools;
- Monitoring and controlling of timely implementation of actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including monitoring of financial commitments, payment milestones and invoicing;
- Supporting industrial invoicing process and payment verification and control;
- Supporting programme inventory and export control activities, maintain relevant inventory databases.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Minimum of Masters degree in business administration, finance, or any other relevant area of expertise.
- Knowledge of contract procurement process
- Knowledge of project control methods and calculating Milestone Payment Plans;
- Knowledge of preparing Power BI reports would be beneficial;
- Familiarity with SAP
- Proficiency in MS Excel a ‘must’
- Service orientated.
- Able to work autonomously and with initiative whilst remaining a team;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5206.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA