- Reference NL-HP-5097
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 12 June 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Cost Centre Control & Support Serv. team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare information and reporting for managerial accounting issues;
- Maintaining up to date the related data, performing data analysis, identifying deviations w.r.t. plans/targets including and production of associated reports to the responsible management and to the concerned areas when relevant;
- Support the elaboration of recharge rates for the Analysis Centres, perform review/analysis at Cost Centres level, controlling of their overall financial balance, and contribution to the recharging process;
- Supporting related data analysis such as for internal costs, SLAs with other directorates, activity level KPIs, the directorate dashboard infromation and supporting the Agency’s budget exercises;
- Maintaining related master data such as WBS, Analysis/Cost Centres, Fund and Fund Centres and supporting the Directorate reorganisations’ activities;
- Monitoring utilisation of commitment ceiling for BU funds and fund centres and taking necessary actions vis-à-vis Finance Department to redistribute allocations as required;
- Liaison with Contract, Budget and Payment Officers to ensure the coherence of the internal and external administrative data;
- Operation of the associated management information tools and system databases and assisting in the definition, preparation, implementation and maintenance of management support tools to ensure efficient execution of the related tasks;
- Suggest improvements in HRE-PS processes and tools e.g. workforce database, dashboard, datalake, IPCDB, esaplan etc In addition the following activities might will be requested;
- Support in the preparation of presentations e.g. for workforce reports;
- Support the ESA HRE Time recording activities where required incl. excess hours, launch campaigns and special working arrangements etc. support to the inventory and asset management processes for the Business Unit, including coordination of the proper registration of inventory items and assets, valuation of assets, in accordance with applicable procedures and instructions and the use of required tools;
- Monitoring and following-up on the implementation of the procurement actions such as cash and cost plans, actuals and deviations and geographical return process current commitments status and the industrial policy forecast for planned activities;
- Support the execution of the directorate’s Risk Management process.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master´s degree in the area of Finance, Engineering or Legal or similar field;
- Experience within multicultural and international environments;
- Experience in another function in finance, controlling and auditing is a valuable asset;
- Knowledge of ESA financial processes/regulations is an advantage;
- Some knowledge and/or understanding of space/ESA systems architecture is an asset;
- Knowledge of procurement process and understanding of ESA industrial policy;
- Very good knowledge of excel, word, and other Microsoft applications (e.g., Power BI, teams, SharePoint);
- Good knowledge of esa-p and other ESA ERP and the THREAD tools is an asset;
- Strong problem solving and result driven approach;
- Strong ability to work independently and within group;
- Very good communication and writing skill since the position is interfacing Managers;
- Ability to work under short delivery notice on multiple related activities;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Medina Djakova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5097.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!