Procurement Quality Manager
- Reference DE-HP-4945
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 30 November 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Organise all quality disciplines according to the contractual requirements for suppliers;
- Ensuring the consistency, completeness and availability of the results of ordered products and processes from the quality disciplines in accordance with the project plan;
- Control the quality of the suppliers' products by:
- Delivering applicable requirements to suppliers;
- Ensuring the implementation of the quality requirements for the suppliers;
- Approving product acceptance during acceptance or delivery tests based on the results of these tests;
- Handling non-conformities within the framework of the nonconformance review board and complaints about externally supplied products or processes;
- Close cooperation with the internal production area (Quality Indicators (QI), Automatic Identification Technique (AIT), mechanical production, cold test centre, cleaning, incoming goods) with support of the SQCDP (Safety/ Quality/ Cost/ Delivery/ People) process when relevant;
- Ensure implementation of configuration and documentation management on supplier side;
- Approval of new suppliers based on quality requirements;
- Monitoring and approval of orders with regard to quality requirements;
- Definition of incoming inspection plans depending on part criticality, supplier performance and cost targets cost targets;
- Supplier support in Special Process Management in cooperation with the Process Officer.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace or Mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Supplier management and Quality management;
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP/MM-PP and PLM-Teamcenter;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German and French is an advantage.
This job is located in Munich.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4945.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.