PA and Safety Support Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-5094
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 15 June 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Technology, Engineering and Quality Directorate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Guiding and monitoring the implementation of PA&S requirements by contractors in order to assess performance/effectiveness, participating in design reviews and directing the necessary preventive or corrective actions;
- Supporting the process for evaluation and approval of waivers and deviations;
- Provides support to the Boards established within the project for the disposition of Non-conformances / Failure Reviews, Test Reviews, etc.;
- Contributing to the identification and processing of system non-conformances and to the proceedings of the Galileo System Non-conformance Review Board (NRB);
- Ensuring the implementation of the Software PA and the Software configuration Management Requirements baseline for the Galileo System Support activities;
- Monitoring the integration and test activities with test witnessing, mandatory and key inspection points, configuration inspections and quality assurance audits;
- Supporting the preparation of the Galileo System PA&S dossier for system qualification;
- Supporting the definition of the formal acceptance requirements and conduction of acceptance reviews of all assigned contractual deliverable items;
- Ensuring the preparation of design trade-offs, analyses and reports using RAMS data to support project decisions;
- Supporting Security activities as appropriate;
- Supporting the maintenance of the Navigation Directorate Quality Management System.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in engineering discipline is mandatory;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the space sector including 5 years in Product and Quality Assurance;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, together with a high degree of organizational and communication abilities;
- Knowledge of Configuration Management or the implementation of Product Assurance within a quality certified to ISO 9001 would be an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5094.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA