PA and Safety Support Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-4996
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 11 February 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Product Assurance Management Section, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Copernicus missions Product Assurance & Safety (PA&S) Managers in all activities related to the execution of the Product Assurance Programme;
- Participation to the manufacturing, integration and test activities, e.g., manufacturing readiness reviews (MRR), mandatory inspection points (MIPs), test readiness reviews (TRRs), test review boards (TRBs);
- Support the Risk Management and Configuration Management processes within the ESA Project Team, including the disposition of Request for Deviations and Request for Waivers (RFDs & RFWs);
- Support the Copernicus PA&S Manager to ensure the effective implementation and execution of the non-conformance identification and reporting mechanisms within the contractor supply chain and confirm the correct and formal closure of non-conformances;
- Assist the Copernicus PA&S Manager in ensuring that all formally delivered items within the Project supply chain conform with requirements using formal acceptance reviews (Delivery Review Boards - DRBs);
- Produce reports on project and review activities, including conclusions and recommendations where necessary, participate in progress meetings, when needed and reporting on Copernicus PA status.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in engineering discipline is required;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience Product and Quality Assurance in the space sector; proven record of Product and Quality Assurance activities for spacecraft units;
- Experience with test campaign at spacecraft level is an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities, and comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment Problem solving mind set and high capacity to deliver are highly considered;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4996.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA
- +31 71 341 7501