- Reference NL-HP-5002
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 16 February 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the System Analysis Office, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Gathering and defining requirement from internal and external users;
- Preparation of Statement of Work and Requirement Documents as input to procurement process;
- Reviewing of technical and management part of SW development proposals;
- Configuration Management at ESTEC for the delivered SW;
- Management/administration/maintenance of the anomaly tracking system (Mantis), the CM (Git) and the CI system (Jenkins);
- Administration of anomalies/SPR at ESTEC;
- Providing first line help-desk functions to SW users;
- Investigation of anomalies;
- Participation in Anomaly Review Boards;
- Review of Contractors’ acceptance Test Plan and Procedures;
- Review of deliverable documentation (SUM, Develop. Manual, ICD, etc);
- Definition and execution of independent Validation Tests at ESTEC;
- Software Packaging and for delivery to external entities and drafting of Release Notes;
- Administration/maintenance of the SW delivery web pages of the division;
- Participation to SW Acceptance;
- Research and advise the H/GS Office as well as the H/System Analysis Office on latest state-of-the-art SW development technologies, libraries, frameworks as well as on SW architecture and design;
- Support System and Mission Analysis tasks required by EO Projects;
- Design, code, test and run Software multiplatform tools for these activities;
- Document these activities to Projects.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Successfully completed studies (aviation and aerospace, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable);
- Ability to work autonomously and with rigour within the boundaries of assigned tasks and stringent schedule, and oversee Contractor’s activity accordingly;
- Extremely solid experience relevant to the task description in particular with the SW skills related to multi language (C, C++, Java, Python) and multi-platform (LINUS, OSX, Windows) development and related development tools/environments;
- Knowledge of main graphical frameworks (e.g., Eclipse RCP, QT) as well as of virtualisation and containerisation techniques( Docker, VM, Singularity)
- Experience with the EO application domains (processors, mission planning, E2E simulators) and with ESA SW procurement process is considered an asset;
- Capability and willingness to understand specific EO algorithms (orbital mechanics or data processing) as needed;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5002.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA