- Reference FR-HP-4999
- Location Toulouse, France
- Closing date 15 February 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the NewSpace startup company , you will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the mission definition and dimensioning of selected disruptive satellite systems taking into account the strategic, commercial and operational requirements and the industrial issues;
- Develop an innovative, forward-looking and ground-breaking satellite system in all engineering phases - from early trade-offs through detailed design, development, manufacture, integration, and test;
- Contribute to the development of the appropriate contractual documentation for satellite systems elements;
- Participate to the establishment/fulfilment of company cost/schedule (ground and space segments);
- Report project technical status, issues, and problems to project manager;
- Drive a broad set of engineering architects fulfil project goals;
- Provide work plan and cost for engineering activities.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- 5+ years relevant experience in space systems engineering - Satellite and/or Ground Systems (structures, avionics, propulsion, power, thermal, assembly/integration/test, sensors, flight software, Telemetry, Tracking & Control, flight planning and mission management);
- Proven track-record of working with spaceborne systems, starting from conceptual designs and trade-offs through detailed design, development, manufacture, integration, and test;
- Be team-minded and ready to work in a fast-moving and complex/technical environment;
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional planning, coordination, and task execution situations involving the full spectrum of system engineering and integration activities;
- Ability to travel in Europe;
- Fluency in English and in French are mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Toulouse.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Vicente Gracia, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-HP-4999.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!