- Reference DE-HP-5098
- Location Immenstadt, Germany
- Closing date 29 May 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing complex mechanical system designs for mobile ground systems within deployable solutions, e.g., Shelter installation kits, vehicle superstructures, refrigeration systems, housing for IT hardware;
- Independent creation of the corresponding documentation using the IT tools SAP PLM, Inventor and CATIA V5. Creation of MDP's;
- Accompaniment and support of production and integration within the framework of prototyping and during the series production phase;
- The work is carried out within the framework of given concepts (specifications) with a target price.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or Precision engineering;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Construction;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP, Catia V5, CAD 3D Inventor;
- Good communication skills to ensure the flow of information;
- The ability to integrate into a team;
- High degree of responsibility, ability to work under pressure and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Immenstadt.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Andrés Izquierdo Gallego, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5098.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.
- +31 71 3417500