- Reference UK-HP-4944
- Location Harwell, UK
- Closing date 31 March 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Telecommunications & Integrated Applications Division, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Marcom team in communication and marketing strategy;
- Actively collaborate with the ESA Corporate Communication offices, ESA design teams, ESA legal office, etc.;
- Be the brand guardian. Ensure brand consistency by providing critical analysis of promotional activities and material;
- Provide marketing and communication guidance and support to the partners on a local level, while maintaining the broader perspective on the main strategy;
- Co-ordinate and manage the content funnel for external partners by creating monthly editorial plans and maintaining an information flow to feed content into all available channels;
- Create a brand ambassadorship programme, adding value and empowering the partner network to represent and promote the programme;
- Support events by promoting and generating event-related materials and activities before, during and after the event;
- Lead the creation of new marketing and promotional material;
- Create an impactful display of success stories and extended outreach in a detailed and thorough manner;
- Initiate and create promotional digital and non-digital campaigns for and with local network partners;
- Handle journalist requests;
- Create and coordinate content for website and social media;
- Manage external suppliers (designer, writer, editor, goodies company);
- Designs and creates visuals, (videos, GIFs, infographics etc.);
- Organizes and leads digital events (webinars, etc.).
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Diploma/degree in marketing, communication and media studies -or equivalent;
- Previous experience in the space sector or high-tech sector of industry;
- B2B experience essential ;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Self-motivation and a good team player;
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision and towards tight deadlines;
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent copy writing skills and strong visual eye;
- Good creative skills;
- Previous network communication management is a plus;
- Proficiency in the following office/design tools is a plus: Hootsuite, Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Affinity with web-based/social media programmes;
- Excellent English level, excellent writing skills, social-media savvy and web admin skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Harwell.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job UK-HP-4944.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA
- Recruitment Manager
- + 31 71 341 7513