- Reference DE-HP-4868
- Location Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Closing date 11 August 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to support our customer in Germany.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Description of the manufacturing, assembly, integration & test processes in production orders and Standard Operation Instructions (SOIs);
- Creation, revision and optimization of work plans with operations and planned times;
- Material maintenance and BOM processing from the production perspective;
- Determination of the required materials and consumables in cooperation with the process engineering;
- Check technical documents and design specifications for optimal feasibility and correct them if necessary;
- Initiate and accompany changes;
- Processing of the Manufacturing Bill of Materials (BOM);
- Visualization of the work steps via CAD;
- Shop floor support to gain process skills;
- Implementation of target/actual analyzes of the process times;
- Optimization of processes and procedures;
- Introduction and implementation of changes from engineering and integration;
- Timely processing of quality reports;
- Close coordination with the interfaces and departments;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor's in Mechanical engineering or comparable qualifications;
- At least 3 years of experience in production planning or in a similar position;
- Advanced knowledge of SAP R3 and TeamCenter;
- Experience in handling CATIA;
- High level of responsibility, resilience and organizational skills;
- Good communication skills in interdivisional cooperation;
- Independent working style, coordination and integration skills, assertiveness ;
- Ability to integrate into a team;
- High degree of responsibility, ability to work under pressure and organizational skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is nice to have.
This job is located in Bremen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-4868 before 11-Aug-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.