Junior Software Engineer
- Reference DE-HP-5150
- Location Darmstadt, Germany
- Closing date 30 November 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Software development;
- Integration, validation, and verification activities;
- Studies and prototyping of concepts;
- Bug fixing: anomaly investigation and design of resolutions.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- BSc. in Computer Science Engineer, or equivalent;
- A year of experience in software development or maintenance in medium size projects;
- Good mastery of Python and Java programming (Java 1.8+ SE);
- Good knowledge of concurrency programming;
- Good knowledge of GIT;
- Good organization and communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment;
- Ability to work in a team of medium size;
- Will to learn new technologies and concepts;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
Additionally, to the skills mentioned above, the following are considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Cloud environment;
- Skills in scripting language (e.g., Bash);
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (e.g., Junit, Mockito…);
- Java software profiling and debugging skills;
- Good background of Linux/Windows OS.
This job is located in Darmstadt.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Kalina Traykova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5150.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!