- Reference DE-HP-24003
- Location Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date 16 March 2024
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Galileo IVQ team within Thales Alenia Space, The Integration Verification and Qualification (IVQ) Engineer together with the IVQ team, will be responsible for demonstrating the qualification status of the Galileo Ground Mission Segment (GMS) and the Galileo Security Facility (GSF) to the customer, and the following responsibilities:
- Creation of test procedures that meet customer requirements;
- Installation, integration, and configuration of delivered software and hardware;
- Identification and tracking of system anomalies resulting from testing and integration activities;
- Performing tests under the supervision of the end customer;
- Preparation of test documentation including results and evidence;
- Prepare and participate in test readiness meetings with the customer;
- Participation in the maintenance and expansion of the test environment and tools;
- Supporting on-site integration and testing at the Galileo control centres in Fucino (Italy) and Oberpfaffenhofen (Germany);
- Willingness to travel and stay with the partner in France if required;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree in engineering (systems engineering, computer science, ...);
- Experience in the design and development of medium and large hardware and software systems; previous experience in system integration and verification testing would be an advantage;
- Experience with integration and verification testing of medium and large hardware and software systems;
- Network knowledge for configuration, architecture, and analysis in a Linux or LynxOS environment, TCP/IP protocols, firewall and switch configuration and management is mandatory;
- Practical experience with database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or MariaDB;
- Experience in setting up, modifying and using computer hardware and virtualisation;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Stuttgart, Germany.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Medina Djakova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP -24003 .
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.