Interface Definition System Engineer - Starlab
- Reference DE-HP-5224
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 29 February 2024
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Starlab project at Airbus, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the definition of interfaces engineering for Starlab Level 2 (L2);
- Oversight of interface alignment on Starlab Station level;
- Establishment of interface documentation Responsibility of Station interface topics for Program Reviews, Engineering Review Boards, Risk Control Boards;
- Preparation of inputs to system schedule;
- Coordination of technical documentation, trades and analyses for Station topics;
- Status reporting to the Starlab Station Lead Systems Engineer;
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in aerospace, engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in aerospace field;
- Knowledge of spacecraft systems and subsystems architectures and design;
- Flexible in supporting business missions;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen,Germany.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5224.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.