ILS / Maintenance System Engineer
- Reference DE-HP-24012
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 29 February 2024
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the ECLSS station team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with subsystems engineers and RAMS team to define mission maintenance operations for the space station.
- Develop preventive and curative maintenance approaches for both Ground and Station segments.
- Minimize astronaut involvement in maintenance tasks while ensuring constant safe operations.
- Estimate Spares needs, determining the volume and frequency for spare parts launches.
- Prepare documentation for Program Reviews, Engineering Review Boards, Risk Control Boards, and Master System Schedule.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Relevant degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven experience in defining maintenance operations for complex systems.
- Strong analytical skills to optimize maintenance approaches and spares estimation.
- Effective collaboration with diverse teams, including subsystems engineers and RAMS professionals.
- Documentation proficiency for program reviews and engineering boards.
- Familiarity with space mission objectives and schedules.
This job is located in Bremen, (Germany).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Vicente Gracia, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-24012.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!