Learning and Talent Development Assistant
- Reference NL-HP-4927
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 10 December 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Internal Services Directorate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Updating course profiles, training catalogue and calendar;
- Sending invitation and monitoring staff registration;
- Organising course logistics (on site or off site) with appropriate partners. Booking and preparing training facilities;
- Dealing with cancellations;
- Sending and consolidating course evaluation;
- Updating training records in appropriate ESA tools;
- Monitoring correspondence with staff members;
- Administrating external training requests and any other task linked to the operations of a L&TD activity, e.g., virtual training sessions, e-learning courses, short-term developmental assignments, on-the-job training, skill assessment, etc;
- Delivery of certificates;
- Organisation of ad-hoc training, workshop, team/individual coaching, if requested;
- Liaising with external training suppliers and internal trainers to collect training proposals, quotations, set-up requirements and to schedule courses on the various ESA sites;
- Preparing letters of agreement & data for Purchase Orders;
- Processing invoices and liaising with Finance Department for payment and invoicing of contractor companies;
- Preparing L&TD related statistics from the HR-Space Learning Module or any other training database to feed annual training report;
- Consolidating training evaluation within the HR-Space Learning Module and preparing feedback reports for each training supplier;
- Reporting any particular issue within evaluation to Head of L&TD;
- Ensure the HR-Space Learning Module is performing at its most efficient, pointing out any issues and resolve these in collaboration with IT and the Talent Development Officer;
- Monitor, update and maintain data and reports in HR-Space and ensure their reliability at all times.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Experience in training administration or in managing the implementation of small/large events;
- Demonstrated ability and confidence to work with various IT tools;
- Experience in the administration of leadership development programmes is a definite asset;
- Experience in administrating virtual / electronic courses or other modern learning methodologies is considered an advantage;
- Good communication skills, with a customer-focus;
- Excellent organization and planning skills;
- Attention to details;
- Capacity to work autonomously, but with a good team spirit;
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural environment;
- Knowledge of ESA training tools;
- Fluent in English, working knowledge of French is an asset.
This job is located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Viktoria Panicharova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4927.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA