- Reference NL-HP-4991
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 31 March 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
We are a team of 3 HR professionals who provide full HR service and support to our employees in the Netherlands, the UK, France and Spain. We are looking for an HR Advisor to work with us to care for and develop our employees, who work largely onsite at our customer. You will have the following responsibilities:
- First point of contact for employees throughout their employment;
- Onboarding new staff, especially those who relocate from another country;
- Ongoing employee care to onsite staff at our customer locations across Europe;
- Conducting performance and development reviews with staff (and managers);
- Dealing with Health & Safety issues, long-term sickness & reintegration;
- Ensuring contractual compliance and providing HR advice to other functions;
- Implementing and supporting HR projects, such as the annual engagement survey.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree level HR qualification;
- At least 3 years’ relevant HR experience;
- Excellent Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication and social skills;
- Able to think around “people problems” and come up with solutions;
- Independent thinker who works well in a team;
- Experience with expats or in an international organisation is an advantage;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you would like to join a friendly international organisation based in Noordwijk, and have the right background in HR, we are keen to hear from you. Please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4991 .
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!