- Reference NL-HP-4991
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 21 April 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for an HR Advisor to join our growing organization. In this independent and, above all, versatile role, you will be working closely together with your HR colleagues in the Noordwijk team and abroad.
What is expected of you in this role?
- You are at the heart of our organisation and are therefore in frequent contact with different stakeholders;
- You build trust and credibility with our employees at our customer sites and technical managers, to coach, support and direct as appropriate in finding the right solution to their needs;
- You further develop, implement and/or improve HR policies and procedures;
- You coordinate training programs, personal development plans, and employee performance reviews to support our employees in their further development;
- You identify - and act on - trends and opportunities to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention;
- You initiate and/or support multiple HR projects.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree level HR qualification;
- At least 3 years’ relevant HR experience;
- Excellent communication and social skills;
- Able to think around “people problems” and come up with solutions;
- Independent thinker who works well in a team;
- Experience with expats or in an international organisation is an advantage;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of Dutch and another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. Working from home for 2 days per week after the initial induction period is an option. Some of the benefits you will receive include:
- 30 days’ annual leave plus additional paid leave between Christmas and New Year;
- Fully paid pension;
- Medical contribution;
- Training and Development budget;
- Long service bonus;
- Sports membership reimbursement.
If you would like to join a friendly international organisation based in Noordwijk, and have the right background in HR, we are keen to hear from you. Please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4991 .
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!