Ground Segment L2 Maintenance Engineer
- Reference DE-HP-5017
- Location Munich, Germany
- Closing date 31 March 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to AIV campaigns for the Galileo Ground Control Segment;
- Definition of test documentation (including maintenance of the documentation);
- Support to the preparation and execution of the Non-Regression / System Validation Test Campaigns;
- Support OPS/L1 and L3 teams for problem management, system restoration, vulnerability management and handling of security incidents;
- Provide inputs to Service Asset and Configuration Management activities, including maintaining the configuration via the provided tools;
- Be able to investigate complex systems, create workarounds and/or fixes to recover nominal operations;
- Support the design of end-to-end integrated maintenance and troubleshooting environments for Galileo systems;
- Provision of inputs to the release strategy for minor and major evolutions of the GCS infrastructure.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Engineering degree in a relevant technical field with min. 5 years of experience;
- Experience in ground system AIV campaigns;
- Experience in ground system operations;
- Familiar with IT systems, like web-based applications and server hardware;
- Knowledge of SCOS/SCCF essential;
- Knowledge of Galileo Ground Control Segment (GCS) would be a plus;
- Willingness to strictly follow procedures and creative enough to find workarounds if they fail;
- Ability to coordinate complex tasks over team boundaries;
- Interested in new and exciting things, interested in constant learning;
- Willing and able to travel for trainings and workshops;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Munich.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5017.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.
- Recruitment Manager
- + 31 71 341 7513