Galileo Services Security Engineer
- Reference NL-HP-5232
- Location Prague, Czech Republic
- Closing date 24 February 2024
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the dynamic department, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Review and maintenance of Galileo Service Definition/Provision Documents versus Galileo Security Baseline;
- Review of the traceability from Mission Security requirements with Galileo Service Requirements and maintenance of such traceability;
- Follow up the services implementation and validation activities, analysing the related classified key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Review and contribution to maintenance of the system contingency plans: business continuity, disaster recovery, key management and other similar plans;
- Follow up the services operations phase, including the outcome of the security monitoring functions discharged by the Galileo operator and the GSMC;
- Provide technical support for the liaison with the stakeholders involved in the security of the Galileo services, notably for the mission and operational networks ensuring a secured exchange of classified information;
- Provide security support on introduction of new services and service evolutions;
- Contribute to the development of Galileo security baseline and standards; advise and contribute to the development of associated tools for managing security baseline;
- Contribute to the Galileo evolutions, by drawing security lessons identified from the service provision, user technologies and threats;
- Analyse the security impact on GSA baseline from the documentation released by ESA engineering Board.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s in aerospace engineering or a relevant discipline;
- 4 years of experience in navigation (EGNOS, Galileo etc);
- Experience is Galileo security is a big advantage;
- Customer focus mentality;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Prague.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5230.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!