Galileo Network Engineer
- Reference DE-HP-5165
- Location Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date 16 December 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring and managing network technology
- Receipt of the deliveries of software components, subsequent testing, and maintenance in the laboratory environment so that they can be used for the installation;
- Installation of the elements from the software factory on the platforms at the Ditzingen site;
- Implementation and automation of functional tests;
- Investigate problems through integration and validation testing;
- Automation (Ansible);
- Creation of configurations and verification of installed versions.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Minimum Bachelor´s degree in Aerospace, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar studies is required;
- Knowledge of network technology, servers, switches, TCP/IP is required;
- Experience with integration in a Linux environment;
- Good knowledge of scripting languages: shell, python or similar would be a big plus;
- User experience of a software factory: Gitlab or similar;
- Robot framework skills would be a plus;
- Windows deployment skills (MDT, WSUS) would be an advantage;
- Careful and reliable way of working;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of German or French is an advantage.
This job is located in Stuttgart. Important: Candidate must have EU citizenship.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Medina Djakova, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5165.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!