Events Coordinator (Maternity Replacement)
- Reference NL-HP-5032
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 31 March 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Head of the Commercialisation Gateway and Market Intelligence the person will be responsible for the coordination, control, completion and close out of all the events of the CIP-C department.
- Support the elaboration of the yearly plan of events in line with the marketing strategy of the department
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing officer the events’ communication campaigns
- Monitor relevant events and manage internal and external event planning list
- Act as a focal point for all ESA content and ensure overall alignment with event concept and ESA commercialisation department marketing strategy
- For the internal and external events (digital or physical) of the Commercialisation department the contractor will be responsible for
- Planning of the event in all its phases
- Purchasing, via the ESTEC Purchase office, arranging, and coordinating promotional material
- Coordinating logistics, catering, and event venues (if applicable)
- Coordinating video and audio event companies and/or ESA IT (if applicable)
- Coordinating the graphic designers and creative companies
- Coordinating event suppliers
- Coordinating the Commercialisation department staff participation to events(along with other ESA directorates, ESA BICs, Brokers, Investors and Phi_LabNET networks)
- Being the point of contact for the participants and the speakers for all queries regarding the event
- Coordinating external companies supporting the event
- For the events organised by the ESA BICs, Brokers, Investors and Phi_LabNET networks the contractor will support the external parties by
- Arranging and coordinating promotional material
- Providing branding guidelines in coordination with ESA branding office
- Coordinating Commercialisation department involvement in the events
- Supporting project controller in keeping track on the spending for the network’s events
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master in Communication/Marketing
- 4 years experience in event management
- Excellent sense of organisation
- Knowledge of ESA and good understanding of its programmes
- Excellent command of English (C1 level); knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5032.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA
- Recruitment Manager
- + 31 71 341 7513