- Reference NL-HP-4840
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 22 August 2022
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a EMC Engineer to support our customer in the Netherlands
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the TEC department, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support to ESA projects for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) including ESD and Magnetic Cleanliness;
- Participation to EMC test campaigns and EMC laboratory activities;
- Electrical/electronic circuit simulations and electromagnetic modelling;
- Contribution to team expertise and knowledge dissemination.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master or PhD in Electrical Engineering and/or Physics;
- Profound knowledge in the field of EMC in general, demonstrated expertise in EMC analysis and proven practical experience in EMC testing;
- Expertise with analogue electronics design or electromagnetic simulation is an asset, as is experience of working on projects within industry;
- Knowledge and experience with harness engineering is an additional asset;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-4840 before 22-Aug-22.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA