Electrical GSE Engineer Operations
- Reference DE-HP-5024
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 10 April 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Assembly, Integration & Test department, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Incoming inspection of EGSE and related material (configuration, delivery status);
- Participation in the verification process for EGSE, preparation of acceptance procedures;
- Preparation of maintenance and spare parts plans of an EGSE;
- Handle and solve technical problems concerning EGSE;
- During the AIT phase:
- Prepare, configure and schedule the EGSE for use in testing;
- Tickle script development;
- EGSE transport preparation and support during off-site missions (environmental tests, launch campaign).
- Documentation and database maintenance;
- Maintenance of the EGSE in the clean room, including upgrades and further development.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering, space technology, physics or a comparable qualification;
- Professional experience in the field of satellite AIT or in EGSE application is desirable;
- Knowledge of ECSS standards for test and verification of software and hardware ;
- Knowledge of satellite control systems (CCS), preferably SCOS 2000 version 3.1 (TOPE) ;
- Willingness to work in clean rooms, business travel and occasional shift work is a must ;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills ;
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills ;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Vicente Gracia, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5024.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.