EGNOS IVV Engineer
- Reference FR-HP-5086
- Location Toulouse, France
- Closing date 15 June 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of CS Group France, you will have the following responsibilities:
- To define, to perform and to deliver a test plan to verify and to validate an EGNOS subsystem;
- Identify and analyse any anomalies during the tests and record them afterwards in a summary report;
- Design and implement test and measurement tools;
- To report schedule/technical/risks to the project manager;
- Write documentation in English.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in IVV;
- Being familiar with test matrix and test campaign;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with sub-contractors/partners;
- Fluency in English and in French are mandatory.
This job is located in Toulouse. We welcome applicants who are available from May 2023 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job FR-HP-5086.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: this position is open to nationals of European Union (EU) only