- Reference NL-HP-5005
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 17 February 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Physical, ICT & Personnel Security Unit, the candidate will suppoort the operations, maintenance and evolutions of the Documentation Management System (DMS), including processes and use of supporting electronic documentation management tool, for a given project/programme or organisational unit. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archives and where appropriate register this information in the DMS database;
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services;
- Process configuration-controlled document changes and of official papers relevant to the activities of the unit;
- Supporting users for retrieving documents from local DMS, DMS’s from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via Internet, etc.;
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents;
- Management of original files;
- Related support to project reviews;
- Support to enhancements of the document management concepts and of future improvements.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant), with typically 4 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in documentation management;
- Good knowledge of the specific activities and/or organization, of the applicable configuration management working procedures and support tool(s) are an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5005.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA