- Reference NL-HP-5012
- Location Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- Closing date 24 February 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Copernicus Sentinel-2 section, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Covering the operations, maintenance and evolutions of the (Eclipse/SharePoint) documentation management system, including processes and the use of supporting electronic documentation management tool, typical duties would include:
- Regular review of the status of running contracts and internal activities of interest;
- Gathering of deliverable documents from Technical Officers and in-house experts;
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services as needed;
- Handling confidential information and access rights of users with respect to these deliverables;
- Processing official and internal papers relevant to the activities of the department.
- Maintenance of accurate records of information in Excel and in SharePoint Management of original files and creation of electronic versions of documents;
- Build up and maintenance of departmental document registration/filing system according to QMS standards, acting as a point of contact for all documentation/administrative tools (e.g., DMS, RID system, action item database, etc.) used by the department;
- Supporting users in retrieving documents on request from Eclipse/SharePoint or from archive;
- Support to enhancements of the document management concepts and of future improvements.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- A university degree (Bachelor) or equivalent qualification with years of relevant experience;
- General interest in and good understanding of technical, programmatic and policy issues of ESA EO programmes;
- Proficiency in MS Office packages including PowerPoint and Excel;
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and financial processes is a definite advantage;
- Highly proficient in modern planning control tools, office automation software and databases;
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule;
- Initiative and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the outside world;
- Deep knowledge and demonstrated sound experience with the Eclipse documentation management system, the setup of project reviews and the set-up of the documentation exchange system between multiple entities (ESA, industry, scientific institutions…);
- The candidate shall demonstrate excellent communication skills, have customer focus and be a strong team player;
- The candidate shall be highly organised, with attention to details and be able to efficiently work under pressure and stringent schedule;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Noordwijk.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job NL-HP-5012.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
HE Space recruiting for ESA