Development Engineer - Payload Data Processing
- Reference DE-HP-24008
- Location Immenstaad, Germany
- Closing date 29 February 2024
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. HE Space has joined forces with CS Group to lead the engineering and digital space market in Europe and to provide highly skilled consulting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the Airbus Team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Designing, prototyping and analysing algorithms for the geometric, radiometric and spectral processing of remote sensing data from space-based instruments (imager, radar, sounder);
- Definition, implementation and use of simulation models to generate generate representative data for analysing these algorithms, which take into account the observation location the signal path of the instrument and the relevant satellite characteristics;
- Creation of specifications and test plans for end-to-end simulators to support performance evaluations and operational Performance evaluations and operational processing of satellite remote sensing data.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Masters degree in the following (Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering or Aerospace)
- Ability and enthusiasm to reliably perform the detailed day-to-day design and analysis tasks perform detailed daily design and analysis tasks;
- Ability to integrate into a multinational team and establish good relationships with international customers, subcontractors, laboratories and scientific institutions;
- Motivation and initiative to contribute ideas for the further development of the data processing;
- Willingness to travel;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Immenstaad, Germany.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Medina Djakova by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-24008.