- Reference DE-HP-5008
- Location Bremen, Germany
- Closing date 30 January 2023
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluation of system and subsystem level requirements relevant for design activities;
- Conceptual to detailed design on components up to system level;
- Preparation of manufacturing and integration documents;
- Design change request evaluation and implementation;
- Solving nonconformities for manufacturing and integration issues.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor's degree or comparable qualification in engineering or aerospace engineering.
- Experience in design of structures, tubings and harness;
- Experience in spacecraft, systems engineering and interdisciplinary engineering;
- Profound knowledge of design software Catia V5 / V6;
- Verification of design;
- Good knowledge of mechanics and materials;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility;
- High level of assertiveness;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Bremen.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Tobias Bruns, by clicking on the button “Apply for this job” quoting job DE-HP-5008.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.